sábado, 19 de dezembro de 2009

Now I'm worried

Tonight I decided to stay at home with my flatmate. She got a kind of operation to a foot today, a little thing, nothing to be worried and she also stays home.
So, the question is: why am I worried?
The next picture is kind of understandable :)







So, today "they" predicted the minimum of -11º C, but actually they got it wrong and we have now -14ºC. This is great to practice... what is this great for? I forgot.

So, we had a nice dinner cooked by her and the desert by me. So I made some "Natas do Céu", my first ones. In English it's called, Heavenly Cream, but actually I prefer to call it Cream from Heaven, I think it makes better justice to the portuguese name.

Here is the final result!








 PS - Actually, the final result was in our bellies but I could not take a picture of that! ;)

Sem comentários: