sexta-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2009

Sometimes, like this

Friday night, after a long week, I feel like this.
I didn't write here, but I made some actions to cut with the past. I started by shaving my hair. After this little step, even though I was told today it was not he best thing to do because of... many things.. it is done and there is no return, I slept better these last evenings. Maybe the hair was bothering my sleep or I have simply been feeling a somehow lighter.
But, tonight, tonight I feel like this. I feel like nothing and like something I cannot define. So, I decided to write, maybe while I'm writing, I find the answer. I think it has to do with the great world we live in, so crowded with people and at the same time, so empty, sometimes.
Friday night. In my normal world, I would meet my friends, I would leave home late because I would know no matter what time I would meet them, they would still be there. I would go very quickly because once I leave I can't wait to get there :) and once there, with them, we would drink, talk a lot, discuss life, cats, drinks, politics, rain, last year's rain, the end of the world in 2012 or even discuss why it is possible to feel like this sometimes.

So, I wrote before I would try to find the reason why I feel like this. And I found it meanwhile. But I guess I should not write about it.
It's just that I'm here.

2 comentários:

tiago disse...

...and we are here and miss you....

Anónimo disse...

...and we are here...and miss you....