segunda-feira, 16 de agosto de 2010

Going with the flow

Basel has been a great place to live. It probably has the best weather in Switzerland, a very big international community, good food and many places to have fun. I normally say Basel is a very comfortable city to live in. The Rhine is very famous for its strong stream and eventually we all let ourselves go with the flow.

After one and a half year of non intense blog writing, the day to live Basel arrived. I'm not sad about it. I loved Basel, it brought me a lot of learning, was a great experience.

I have moved already and at least for the first couple of months, I'm living in Luzern. This city has natural beauty all around it. It has a huge lake, amazing mountains and gorgeous places to enjoy a relaxing moment eating some specialty or just watching Japanese people passing by while taking pictures ;)

Sem comentários: