domingo, 5 de julho de 2009

Preparing Vietnam

In one of my last posts, I referred that one of the good things of being in Basel is that it is easy to be in other places, quickly. In Germany, France, Italy, which is a very nice to have.
When I wrote this, I was not referring to Vietnam, of course, it is a bit further from here :)

But the truth is that I started to prepare my traveling to Vietnam. So my preparation had in its list:
  1. Finding out what to take in terms of pills, diseases, shots. I know I might get malaria so some pills are required, as well as yellow fever, pink fever, big toes fever, hair growing on the eyes, and a lot of other things. The best thing to do is to take a knife and kill all the mosquitoes that come in my way!
  2. Second thing on the list is shopping. I must take "special" kind of clothes. Actually they are not special, it just happens that I don't have them. Anyway, this item passed to first place because it's done now. Shopping with friends is much easier, they chose, they say it's always great and that's it, 30 minutes shopping for special Vietnam clothes
  3. Get some nice presents for the team in Vietnam. I will meet some colleagues for a work project and I must take something nice. I heard chocolates might melt... hum, that spoils all the fun!
  4. I know there should be an item 4...I wonder what it is!
  5. Prepare luggage. Boooooring! But not so hard, I'm used to prepare it every few weeks.

Sem comentários: